Physics and Astronomy
Free and open to the public.
Travel through our Universe to the Milky Way Galaxy as you take a journey back in time to see our solar system form from a great cloud of dust and gas. Learn how our Earth and nearby planets were created and how they became how they are today. Hear the latest news from NASA as we explore each planet up close. After we explore the outer reaches of our solar system, we will travel to other systems and worlds in our galaxy.
- Intended Audience: Ages 9+
- Runtime: Approximately 45 minutes total
- Planetarium shows are free of charge.
- No tickets or reservations are required, but plan to arrive early as seating is done on a first-come, first-serve basis. We do our best to open doors 30 minutes before show time.
- A hands-on science activity is available prior to show time.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the planetarium.
- Children 12 years and under should be accompanied by an adult.
- The Charles W. Brown Planetarium is located on the west end of the Cooper Science Complex, located along Riverside Avenue.
For directions and parking information, as well as general policies, please visit the Charles W. Brown Planetarium website.